Re: pg_dump crashes - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: pg_dump crashes
Date
List pgsql-general
On 5/24/20 10:30 PM, Nico De Ranter wrote:
> Unfortunately not. I discovered the issue rather late. The last working
> backup is about 2 months old.

Well first it is entirely possible this is not the only corruption in
the database.

Second you are probably going to have to reach out to the Bacula folks:

https://www.bacula.org/support/
https://sourceforge.net/projects/bacula/lists/bacula-users

I would say the questions to ask them are:

1) Is the md5 required for a file?

2) If so how and over what is calculated?

Then you could experiment with trying to update the md5 field with new
data.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com