Re: Tips/advice for implementing integrated RESTful HTTP API - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Tips/advice for implementing integrated RESTful HTTP API
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 8/31/14 12:40 AM, Dobes Vandermeer wrote:
> The background workers can apparently only connect to a single database
> at a time, but I want to expose all the databases via the API.

I think the term "background worker" should be taken as a hint that
"foreground protocol endpoint" was not one of the envisioned use cases.I think this sort of thing should be done as a
separateprocess in

front of the postmaster.