Re: Adding 3 hours while inserting data into table - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: Adding 3 hours while inserting data into table
Date
List pgsql-general
On 08/07/2014 08:09 AM, Gaurav Tiwari G wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Java application configuration has no issue, we have cross check it.
>
> On third point, what data you require as you mentioned that  "what is being
> provided to the Postgres server and what the result is ".  I think postgres.conf would be sufficient or any other
fileswill be required ??

A sample of the actual data being INSERTed(the actual INSERT query) into
the table and then the data as it is in the table. So a before and after
of the timestamp.

The reason I am asking to see the actual data has, among other things,
to do with the Postgres JDBC driver. In recent versions it adds a
TimeZone setting to the connection string. Below is a link to a message
in a previous thread that dealt with a JDBC timezone issue, that details
the code involved:

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/538B4F3B.5070006@aklaver.com

Not sure if this is involved or not, but looking at what is being
inserted would help determine that.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com