Re: function call - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From John L. Poole
Subject Re: function call
Date
List pgsql-sql
Wouldn't this issue be an excellent candidate to create a test example and then log a bug with all the details so others can recreate the issue?  It's very difficult to divine what the problem is unless you can provide a working example that demonstrates it.

John