Re: executeQuery() throws "Statement has been closed" - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Hannes Erven
Subject Re: executeQuery() throws "Statement has been closed"
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi Dave,

 > Well if another thread has closed the connection which I suspect is
> happening here, then the results of checkClosed is correct.

The JDBC connection is only closed when the application exits. Since the
message is "statement closed" (as opposed to "connection closed"), I
quite sure thats not happening here.

It may well be a concurrency issue, since we are sharing one JDBC
connections among multiple Hibernate-Sessions.

thanks again,

    -hannes