Re: Restore - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Bob Pawley
Subject Re: Restore
Date
Re: Restore  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
In the windows install PG Admin comes packaged with PostgreSQL.

I`m a little confused. My PDW database has postgres as an owner.

You refer to postgres as a user.

My PG Admin shows postgres as a database along with PDW and
template_postgis.

The postgres database probably has a password.

Maybe I need to delete the postgres database.

Bob