Re: PostgreSQL for VAX on NetBSD/OpenBSD - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dave McGuire
Subject Re: PostgreSQL for VAX on NetBSD/OpenBSD
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 06/29/2014 10:24 AM, Tom Lane wrote:
>>> Is there anyone in the NetBSD/VAX community who would be willing to
>>> host a PG buildfarm member?
>
>>   I could put together a simh-based machine (i.e., fast) on a vm, if
>> nobody else has stepped up for this.
>
> No other volunteers have emerged, so if you'd do that it'd be great.
 Ok, I am certainly willing to do it.  Though I haven't used PostgreSQL
in quite awhile, I ran it A LOT back when its query language was
PostQUEL, and later when it was known as Postgres95.  It'd give me a
serious "warm fuzzy" to be able to support the project in some way.

>> Dave McGuire, AK4HZ/3
>> New Kensington, PA
>
> Hey, right up the river from here!
 Come on up and hack!  There's always something neat going on around
here.  Ever run a PDP-11?  B-)
                -Dave

--
Dave McGuire, AK4HZ/3