Re: PostgreSQL for VAX on NetBSD/OpenBSD - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: PostgreSQL for VAX on NetBSD/OpenBSD
Date
Re: PostgreSQL for VAX on NetBSD/OpenBSD  (Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com>)
Re: PostgreSQL for VAX on NetBSD/OpenBSD  (Martin Husemann <martin@duskware.de>)
List pgsql-hackers
Dave McGuire <mcguire@neurotica.com> writes:
> On 06/25/2014 01:57 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Is there anyone in the NetBSD/VAX community who would be willing to
>> host a PG buildfarm member?

>   I could put together a simh-based machine (i.e., fast) on a vm, if
> nobody else has stepped up for this.

No other volunteers have emerged, so if you'd do that it'd be great.

Probably first we ought to fix whatever needs to be fixed to get a
standard build to go through.  The one existing NetBSD machine in the
buildfarm, coypu, doesn't seem to be using any special configuration
hacks:
http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=coypu&dt=2014-06-29%2012%3A33%3A12
so I'm a bit confused as to what we need to change for VAX.

> Dave McGuire, AK4HZ/3
> New Kensington, PA

Hey, right up the river from here!