Re: Unable to create triggers via jdbc. Tried so many anythings. Please help. - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Hannes Erven
Subject Re: Unable to create triggers via jdbc. Tried so many anythings. Please help.
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

 > I am unable to create functions via postgres jdbc. It seems that the
 > driver strips out newlines and semi-colons, resulting in syntax
 > errors rejected by the db.

Since this appears to be an ANT task and $ has a special meaning for it,
have you tried setting "expandproperties" to "false"?
http://ant.apache.org/manual/Tasks/sql.html

Maybe there is also some other way to tell ANT to treat that $$ signs as
verbatim (perhaps
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2631082/escaping-a-dollar-in-the-middle-of-an-ant-property
).

-hannes