Re: NPE in psqlodbc30a.dll!PgDtc_set_property caused by pgendlista.dll!IAsyncPG::RequestExec - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Craig Ringer
Subject Re: NPE in psqlodbc30a.dll!PgDtc_set_property caused by pgendlista.dll!IAsyncPG::RequestExec
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On 06/13/2014 11:52 PM, Inoue, Hiroshi wrote:

> Oops you are right.
> Anyway it would take some time to fix it.
> I would have to remember the code first.

Yeah, I can imagine you don't poke around in that bit of the code a lot.

The Dtc_set_property call looks like it's just simple cleanup, so I'm
inclined to just shove it in an } else { } block. The cleanup performed
makes no sense if the connection has already been closed.