Re: VS: VS: Prepared statement error with UseServerSidePrepare=1 - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: VS: VS: Prepared statement error with UseServerSidePrepare=1
Date
List pgsql-odbc
On 06/01/2014 12:19 PM, lev.bukovski@teliasonera.com wrote:
> Rollback is successfull, no problems on that.
>
> Log files in the original message have exact error code and description,
> but like I wrote
>
> on wrong insert I get logical error "duplicate key value violates unique
> constraint "key11_disp_idx". Error while executing the query", but when
> I afterward try to make correct insert, I still get an error from
> psqlodbc "Error while executing the query", which is like a last part of
> the first error.

Hmm, not sure what is going on.

I would say you will need to show the full code of what you are doing in
the Prepare/bind/Execute cycle. Hopefully others can see if there is
anything out of place. Would not hurt to crank the psqlodbc logging and
capture that also.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com