Re: Postgresql15 crash with :FATAL: could not open shared memory segment "/PostgreSQL.0000000": No such file or directory - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Emile Amewoto
Subject Re: Postgresql15 crash with :FATAL: could not open shared memory segment "/PostgreSQL.0000000": No such file or directory
Date
In response to Re: Postgresql15 crash with :FATAL: could not open shared memory segment "/PostgreSQL.0000000": No such file or directory  ("Euler Taveira" <euler@eulerto.com>)
Responses Re: Postgresql15 crash with :FATAL: could not open shared memory segment "/PostgreSQL.0000000": No such file or directory  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
List pgsql-bugs
Thanks Euler, that's exactly my problem.
I will set RemoveIPC to no.
Your update is very helpful, thanks again.

My environment is Rhel 7.9

Regards,
Émile

On Mon, Aug 21, 2023 at 17:24, Euler Taveira