Re: PostgreSQL Hangout - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: PostgreSQL Hangout
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 04/08/2014 10:31 AM, Sameer Kumar wrote:
>> Yup, that is exactly what we have done! But hangout has a restriction of
> max 10users (or 15 for premium account). We have setup live hangout which
> one can watch on youtube.
>
> In fact one can watch the live discussion on youtube or can watch the video
> of whole discussion latter.

Right, and my issue was when I tried to set up a Hangout from a calendar
item, I couldn't set up a Hangout Live so it could be public.  That
could be done only from the Hangout Live page, which does NOT offer
persistent URLs.

I'd like to find a way around this so that we can use it for PUGs.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.