Great Response to First PostgreSQL Hangout - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Sameer Kumar
Subject Great Response to First PostgreSQL Hangout
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Dear All,

We just concluded the first PostgreSQL Hangout Session!

We had a good turnout on Hangout and I hope many more would have watched us live on Youtube!

We plan to keep this going and host more informative and interactive sessions.

Here is a recording of this video:

Please use the comment section to share your appreciation, suggestions and feedback!

Best Regards,

Sameer Kumar | Database Consultant

ASHNIK PTE. LTD.

101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069533

M: +65 8110 0350  T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com

icons

Email patch

This email may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).

Attachment