Re: Fwd: cant insert into a post gre sql table...Can u please help in fixing this - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: Fwd: cant insert into a post gre sql table...Can u please help in fixing this
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 4/14/2014 12:51 AM, kona ajay wrote:
>           Please help me in fixing this . Thanking you

the error seems pretty explicit.    "relation vsp_employee does not exist"

I fail to see how this is a postgres bug.

btw, thats a terrible way of programming SQL queries.  a all someone
would have to do would be to enter

     '); drop table vsp_employee;

as an employee name and you'd be in a world of hurt.  you should instead
pass in the data values as arguments to a parametrized query.   as I
don't do .NET stuff, you'll need to look up how to do that yourself.