Re: How do I find out where this warning is coming from? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vik Fearing
Subject Re: How do I find out where this warning is coming from?
Date
List pgsql-general
On 04/09/2014 10:34 PM, Rob Richardson wrote:

I’ve get several processes running that use the same database.  My database log file is filled with these:

2014-04-09 14:16:45 EDT WARNING:  invalid value for parameter "search_path": "public, operationsplanning, cooling_stands"

2014-04-09 14:16:45 EDT DETAIL:  schema "cooling_stands" does not exist

I would like to have more information in the file about this, such as the source process or the statement that is throwing this warning.  For now, all I have to go on is that the error shows up once a minute.  I didn’t see anything in postgresql.conf to control the format of this message, but there could well be something I didn’t understand.

You missed log_line_prefix.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/runtime-config-logging.html#GUC-LOG-LINE-PREFIX
--
Vik