Re: PostgreSQL versus MySQL for GPS Data - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Juan Pereira
Subject Re: PostgreSQL versus MySQL for GPS Data
Date
List pgsql-general
On March 20, I asked for help in the Newbie MySQL forum, got no answers.

Then the forum administrator moved the post to the PostgreSQL MySQL forum -a forum that deals with PostgreSQL migration issues-, and again no answers.

http://forums.mysql.com/read.php?83,253709,253709#msg-253709

Regards

Juan Karlos