Re: BUG #8870: PL/PgSQL, SELECT .. INTO and the number of result columns - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Marko Tiikkaja
Subject Re: BUG #8870: PL/PgSQL, SELECT .. INTO and the number of result columns
Date
List pgsql-bugs
On 2/2/14, 5:48 PM, I wrote:
> So, should I clean up either (or both?) of these patches?

Well, I went ahead and did that anyway.  Attached is the cleaned up
version of the one that looks at the raw parse trees and rejects
obviously buggy code.  I'll start working on the run-time version
soonish, unless someone wants to shoot me down before that.

This might be too late for 9.4 (though one could argue that this is a
bug fix), but that's all right.

Regards,
Marko Tiikkaja

Attachment