Re: pgindent (was Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Preventive maintenance in advance of pgindent run.) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgindent (was Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Preventive maintenance in advance of pgindent run.)
Date
In response to Re: pgindent (was Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Preventivemaintenance in advance of pgindent run.)  (Piotr Stefaniak <postgres@piotr-stefaniak.me>)
Responses Re: pgindent (was Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Preventivemaintenance in advance of pgindent run.)  (Piotr Stefaniak <postgres@piotr-stefaniak.me>)
List pgsql-hackers
Piotr Stefaniak <postgres@piotr-stefaniak.me> writes:
> The third significant issue I kept in my mind was to shift some
> work-arounds from pgindent to indent.

Yeah, I was wondering about that too.

> When I use my indent as the base
> for pgindent and set its options like this:
> -bad -bap -bc -bl -d0 -cdb -nce -nfc1 -di12 -i4 -l79 -lp -nip -npro -bbb
> -cli1 -sac -ts4 -cp10

Ah, thanks, ignore the message I just sent asking for that ...

> I can remove most of the work-arounds written in the perl script and
> still get pretty decent results. But I expect some debate over a few things.

... but what parts of the perl script do you remove?  I'm trying
to duplicate whatever results you're currently getting.