Re: jsonb and nested hstore - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: jsonb and nested hstore
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 02/05/2014 10:36 AM, Teodor Sigaev wrote:

>>> +Datum
>>> +jsonb_typeof(PG_FUNCTION_ARGS)
>>> +{
>>> +}
>>
>> Hm, shouldn't that be in jsonfuncs.c?
> No idea, i don't have an objection

No it shouldn't. The json equivalent function is in json.c, and needs to
be because it uses the parser internals that aren't exposed outside that
code.

> send/recv for hstore is fixed too. Should I make new version of patch?
> Right now it's placed on github. May be Andrew wants to change something?

I'll take a look, but I think we need to unify this so we use one set of
send/recv code for the two types if possible, as I just said to Merlin.

cheers

andrew