Re: Is it reasonable to store double[] arrays of 30K elements - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rob Sargent
Subject Re: Is it reasonable to store double[] arrays of 30K elements
Date
Re: Is it reasonable to store double[] arrays of 30K elements  (Merlin Moncure <mmoncure@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-general
On 02/04/2014 01:52 PM, AlexK wrote:
Every row of my table has a double[] array of approximately 30K numbers. I
have ran a few tests, and so far everything looks good.

I am not pushing the limits here, right? It should be perfectly fine to
store arrays of 30k double numbers, correct?