Re: Channel operators for #postgresql-br ? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Euler Taveira
Subject Re: Channel operators for #postgresql-br ?
Date
List pgsql-www
On 02-01-2014 22:08, Josh Berkus wrote:
> I need to appoint some channel operators (managers) for the
> #postgresql-br chat channel on irc.freenode.net.  Can you recommend 2
> people?  They should be:

Josh, I volunteered for it some time ago but I didn't have a response
from the freenode guys. At that time, Roberto Mello (the owner) had his
nick unregistered then we "lost" the channel.

> a. trusted by the postgresql.br community
> b. frequently on IRC and on the #postgresql-br channel
> c. familiar with IRC administration commands

Myself (eulerto)
Fernando Ike (fike)

--   Euler Taveira                   Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/  PostgreSQL: Consultoria, Desenvolvimento,
Suporte24x7 e Treinamento