Re: plpgsql_check_function - rebase for 9.3 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: plpgsql_check_function - rebase for 9.3
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 12/8/13, 12:01 PM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> But still I have no idea, how to push check without possible slowdown
> execution with code duplication

Create a GUC parameter plpgsql.slow_checks or whatever (perhaps more
specific), which people can turn on when they run their test suites.

This doesn't really have to be all that much different from what we are
currently doing in C with scan-build and address sanitizer, for example.