Re: Help ! FAILOVER with Slony-I. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: Help ! FAILOVER with Slony-I.
Date
List pgsql-general
On 12/2/2013 4:11 AM, Tobadao wrote:
> I'm using Slony-I and Streaming Replication.

those are two completely different and incompatible replication
methods.   a streaming replication MASTER could participate in slony
table replication with a 3rd server, but afaik a streaming SLAVE
can't/shouldn't run slony at all.

Slony probably has its own mailing lists which likely would be more
suitable for answering your other questions.