Re: Handling GIN incomplete splits - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: Handling GIN incomplete splits
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 20.11.2013 15:27, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Here are some comments about the 4th patch.
> 1) Compiles without warnings, passes make check.
> 2) s/ginFinshSplit/ginFinishSplit
> 3) Server crashes when trying to create a gin index index creation (see
> example of previous email with pg_trgm).

Thanks, fixed!

Here's a new version. To ease the review, I split the remaining patch
again into two, where the first patch is just yet more refactoring.

I also fixed some bugs in WAL logging and replay that I bumped into
while testing.

- Heikki

Attachment