Re: LISTEN / NOTIFY enhancement request for Postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Sev Zaslavsky
Subject Re: LISTEN / NOTIFY enhancement request for Postgresql
Date
Re: LISTEN / NOTIFY enhancement request for Postgresql  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Thank you all for considering my feature request.

Dimitri's suggestion is a very good one - I feel it will accomplish the
goal of allowing more granularity in the "Listen".

We might also want to add a flag in postgresql.conf to disable this
enhancement so that we don't break existing code.