Re: trivial one-off memory leak in guc-file.l ParseConfigFile - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Heikki Linnakangas
Subject Re: trivial one-off memory leak in guc-file.l ParseConfigFile
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 22.09.2013 22:40, didier wrote:
> Hi
>
> fix a small memory leak in guc-file.l ParseConfigFile
>
> AbsoluteConfigLocation() return a strdup string but it's never free or
> referenced outside ParseConfigFile
>
> Courtesy Valgrind and Noah Misch MEMPOOL work.

I spotted and fixed this some time ago while fixing another leak, see
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=138184adc5f7c60c184972e4d23f8cdb32aed77d.
I didn't realize you had already reported it back then.

So, I've marked this as committed in the commitfest app. But thanks for
the report anyway.

- Heikki