Re: logical changeset generation v6.5 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: logical changeset generation v6.5
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 11/8/13, 3:03 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 12:38 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tue, Nov 5, 2013 at 10:21 AM, Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>>> Attached to this mail and in the xlog-decoding-rebasing-remapping branch
>>> in my git[1] repository you can find the next version of the patchset that:
>>
>> I have pushed patches #1 and #2 from this series as a single commit,
>> after some editing.
>
> And I've also pushed patch #13, which is an almost-totally-unrelated
> improvement that has nothing to do with logical replication, but is
> useful all the same.

Please fix this new compiler warning:

pg_regress_ecpg.c: In function ‘main’:
pg_regress_ecpg.c:170:2: warning: passing argument 3 of ‘regression_main’ from incompatible pointer type [enabled by
default]
In file included from pg_regress_ecpg.c:19:0:
../../../../src/test/regress/pg_regress.h:55:5: note: expected ‘init_function’ but argument is of type ‘void
(*)(void)’