Re: [HACKERS] logical replication - still unstable after all thesemonths - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Erik Rijkers
Subject Re: [HACKERS] logical replication - still unstable after all thesemonths
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 2017-05-29 00:17, Mark Kirkwood wrote:
> On 28/05/17 19:01, Mark Kirkwood wrote:
>
>> So running in cloud land now...so for no errors - will update.
>
> The framework ran 600 tests last night, and I see 3 'NOK' results, i.e
> 3 failed test runs (all scale 25 and 8 pgbench clients). Given the way

Could you also give the params for the successful runs?

Can you say anything about hardware?  (My experience is that older,
slower, 'worse' hardware makes for more fails.)

Many thanks, by the way.  I'm glad that it turns out I'm probably not
doing something uniquely stupid (although I'm not glad that there seems
to be a bug, and an elusive one at that)

Erik Rijkers