Re: NHibernate - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Alain Rodriguez Arias
Subject Re: NHibernate
Date
List pgsql-admin
I don't know what else to tell you????
The error I receive said:
Could not insert Prision#1
My example is based on a Prision with a sequence for id and a bytea field for saving images.
I don't know if this is enough.
Thanks

On 1/4/06, Snoof <snoof@cotse.com> wrote:
---------- Alain Rodriguez Arias wrote ----------
> ok sorry!!!!
> The thing is that I need to develop a Data Access Layer with NHibernate. I
> use Hibernate in a J2EE <J@EE> proyect without any problem. But when I tried
> to use NHibernate for doing the same thing with C# I had troubles. I'm able
> to create a transaction but when I try to insert or update i receive an
> error. I hope that anybody with a litlee more experience tahn me help with
> this.
> Thanks

It would be much easier for people to help you if you included the actual error. It's surprisingly
hard for us to determine what's going wrong when you don't tell us what's actually happening.

Kind of like you don't tell a doctor you're experiencing pain, you tell them you're experiencing a
stabbing pain in your right temple that comes and goes as if someone were hitting you with a
2-by-4 containing an inappropriate number of nails.

--
#!/usr/bed/snoof
use fingers;