Re: NHibernate - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Alain Rodriguez Arias
Subject Re: NHibernate
Date
List pgsql-admin
ok sorry!!!!
The thing is that I need to develop a Data Access Layer with NHibernate. I use Hibernate in a J2EE proyect without any problem. But when I tried to use NHibernate for doing the same thing with C# I had troubles. I'm able to create a transaction but when I try to insert or update i receive an error. I hope that anybody with a litlee more experience tahn me help with this.
Thanks

On 1/4/06, Jaime Casanova <systemguards@gmail.com> wrote:
On 1/4/06, Alain Rodriguez Arias <alainrod@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everybody:
> I need help with NHibernate in an application developed in C# using a
> database in PostGreSQL. Any help please!!!!!

be more specific please... no matter in which list you ask you can't
expect any help with the little info you are giving us...

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova