Add min and max execute statement time in pg_stat_statement - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From KONDO Mitsumasa
Subject Add min and max execute statement time in pg_stat_statement
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I submit patch adding min and max execute statement time in pg_stat_statement in
next CF.

pg_stat_statement have execution time, but it is average execution time and does
not provide detail information very much. So I add min and max execute statement
time in pg_stat_statement columns. Usage is almost same as before. However, I add
pg_stat_statements_reset_time() function to get min_time and max_time in the
specific period. This function resets or inits min and max execution time before.

Regards,
--
Mitsumasa KONDO
NTT Open Source Software Center