Re: ERROR : 'tuple concurrently updated' - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stéphan BEUZE
Subject Re: ERROR : 'tuple concurrently updated'
Date
List pgsql-hackers
 > What PostgreSQL version is this?
I'm using "Postgresql 9.2.4, compiled by Visual C++ build 1600, 64-bit"
> Are there any triggers on any of these tables?
There are no triggers.
> Any noteworthy extensions installed?
Here is the results returned by "select * from pg_available_extensions"

name        ;    default_version    ;    installed_version
adminpack          ; 1.0 ;
autoinc            ; 1.0 ;
btree_gin          ; 1.0 ;
btree_gist         ; 1.0 ;