Reproducible relcache reference leak - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Casey Allen Shobe
Subject Reproducible relcache reference leak
Date
List pgsql-hackers
When I first log in to psql as a superuser, the first time I try to use
lo_export (), I get a reference leak warning.  This does not happen on
subsequent attempts.  However I can log out and log back in, and see the
error again the first time I execute the query.

Detail follows.  Please CC responses, I'm not on the list.

user cshobe@prosperity:/home/cshobe
$ psql -U postgres osss
Welcome to psql 8.0.0beta2, the PostgreSQL interactive terminal.

Type:  \copyright for distribution terms      \h for help with SQL commands      \? for help with psql commands      \g
orterminate with semicolon to execute query      \q to quit

osss=# select lo_export (stelpa.images.image, '/tmp/osss.test.png') from
stelpa.images;
WARNING:  relcache reference leak: relation "pg_largeobject" has refcnt 1
instead of 0
WARNING:  relcache reference leak: relation "pg_largeobject_loid_pn_index"
has refcnt 1 instead of 0lo_export
(1 row)

osss=# select lo_export (stelpa.images.image, '/tmp/osss.test.png') from
stelpa.images;lo_export
(1 row)

--
Casey Allen Shobe  |  http://casey.allen.shobe.info cshobe@osss.net  |  ICQ: 1494523  |  AIM: SomeLinuxGuy