a couple of suggestions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject a couple of suggestions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
As I was documenting my current project the other day, a couple of things
occurred to me:

1. It would be nice to be able to dump my schema in some XML format that I
could then process using XSLT into whatever format I desired. If there is
not already some easy way to do this, and there is interest, I am prepared
to put some work into such a project, (based, I guess, on pg_dump, but I am
open to suggestions on how to approach this). I am slightly unclear about
the current roadmap for releases - is 7.5 targeted at the end of the year,
roughly?

2. Although I can comment on a constraint, none of the psql metacommands
appear to show me the relevant comment, which is a pity.

cheers

andrew