Re: How to compare the results of two queries? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Juan Daniel Santana Rodés
Subject Re: How to compare the results of two queries?
Date
Re: How to compare the results of two queries?  (Igor Neyman <ineyman@perceptron.com>)
List pgsql-general
El 17/09/13 12:56, Igor Neyman escribió:

> [...]
Thanks.
I tested your code and worked fine.
Now I only should catch the exception when the results of the querires
has diferents munbers of columns.
God bless you.
"Todos el 12 de Septiembre con una Cinta Amarilla"
FIN A LA INJUSTICIA, LIBERENLOS YA!!
http://www.antiterroristas.cu
http://justiciaparaloscinco.wordpress.com