Re: Call for design: PostgreSQL mugs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: Call for design: PostgreSQL mugs
Date
List pgsql-general
On 9/9/2013 1:22 PM, patrick keshishian wrote:
> If printing inside the mug is too difficult, cost prohibitive, then stick
> with the smiling elephant at the outside bottom of the mug.

as I rarely see mugs with anything printed on the bottom, I suspect this
too would add significantly to the cost

how about something simple, like ...   one side of mug gets a large
classic postgres elephant head, and the other side gets something like
POSTGRESQL - DATA INTEGRITY BY DESIGN or something to that effect.