Re: [pgeu-general] Call for design: PostgreSQL mugs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steve Crawford
Subject Re: [pgeu-general] Call for design: PostgreSQL mugs
Date
List pgsql-general
On 09/05/2013 12:21 AM, Jean-Paul Argudo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Le jeudi 05 septembre 2013 à 12:33 +0530, Atri Sharma a écrit :
>> Make an elephant in a space suit, or with lots of equipments. Text:
>> 'Ready for mission critical systems'
> Despite I like this idea a lot, I think we should avoid messages like
> "Ready for.." or such, since it implies PG wasn't ready before, wich is
> mostly false in all the cases.
How about a stampede of elephants. On top it would say "PostgreSQL." and
below simply say "Unstoppable."

Interpretation of the herd is in the eye of the beholder be it
user-base, replication, clustering or community.

Similarly, "unstoppable" can refer to adoption-momentum, reliability, etc.

Cheers,
Steve