Re: Call for design: PostgreSQL mugs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vincent Veyron
Subject Re: Call for design: PostgreSQL mugs
Date
List pgsql-general
Le mercredi 04 septembre 2013 à 14:10 -0700, John R Pierce a écrit :

> ages ago, a former employer had some neat mugs made that had a thermal
> sensitive layer that disappeared when it was hot (as in filled with
> coffee) and revealed something underneath.    I'm not quite sure what
> the postgres community might do with this, maybe a elephant logo that
> fades out and reveals "PostgreSQL" or something underneath?

I have one of those (Bloomberg used to give some away). They're neat at
first, but the thermal sensitive layer tends to lose its properties and
become permanently transparent after a while; the mug's look is not very
clean after that.

--
Salutations, Vincent Veyron
http://marica.fr/