Re: Call for design: PostgreSQL mugs - Mailing list pgsql-general

From John R Pierce
Subject Re: Call for design: PostgreSQL mugs
Date
List pgsql-general
On 9/3/2013 3:08 PM, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:
> We are looking for the next big thing. Actually, it's a bit smaller: a
> new design for mugs. So far we had big blue elephants, small blue
> elephants, frosty elephants, white SQL code on black mugs ... Now it's
> time to design something new.
>

> What's in for you? Fame, of course - we will announce the designer of
> the next mug along with the mugs itself. Plus 4 mugs for you and your
> friends.
>

> Do you have a cool idea? Please let us know. Either reply here or send
> an email to pgeu-board@postgresql.org.

ages ago, a former employer had some neat mugs made that had a thermal
sensitive layer that disappeared when it was hot (as in filled with
coffee) and revealed something underneath.    I'm not quite sure what
the postgres community might do with this, maybe a elephant logo that
fades out and reveals "PostgreSQL" or something underneath?