Re: list of acknowledgments for PG15 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fujii Masao
Subject Re: list of acknowledgments for PG15
Date
Re: list of acknowledgments for PG15  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@enterprisedb.com>)
List pgsql-hackers

On 2022/09/08 21:13, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> Attached is the plain-text list of acknowledgments for the PG15 release notes, current through REL_15_BETA4.  Please
checkfor problems such as wrong sorting, duplicate names in different variants, or names in the wrong order etc.  (Note
thatthe current standard is given name followed by surname, independent of cultural origin.)

I'd propose to add "Tatsuhiro Nakamori" whose patch was back-patched to v15 last week, into the list. Thought?

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=249b0409b181311bb1c375311e43eb767b5c3bdd

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao