Re: Re: Patch to add support of "IF NOT EXISTS" to others "CREATE" statements - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Subject Re: Re: Patch to add support of "IF NOT EXISTS" to others "CREATE" statements
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 26-07-2013 23:31, Abhijit Menon-Sen wrote:
> At 2013-07-26 10:39:00 +0200, karlikt@gmail.com wrote:
>>
>> Hello, as I can see there are more inconsistent places.
>
> Right. This is what I was referring to in my original review. All of the
> relevant sites (pre-patch) that currently do:
>
> [...]

Hi all,

I'm sending, from the PGBR2013 (The Brazilian PostgreSQL Conference)
[1], the second part of this patch to cover another CREATE statements:

- CREATE SEQUENCE [ IF NOT EXISTS ]
- CREATE DOMAIN [ IF NOT EXISTS ]
- CREATE EVENT TRIGGER [ IF NOT EXISTS ]

Soon I'll sent the third and final part to finish this patch.

Regards,

[1] http://pgbr.postgresql.org.br/2013/noticias.php

--
    Fabrízio de Royes Mello         Timbira - http://www.timbira.com.br/