Re: How to insert huge string from file to text field via JDBC ? - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From dmp
Subject Re: How to insert huge string from file to text field via JDBC ?
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
I have not tried with that size of document, but using a standard
InputReader seems to work fine. Just setup a FileReader, buffer
into a StringBuffer then when finished use the stringBuffer.toString()
in the preparedStatement.

danap.