Re: [tsearch2] Problem with case sensitivity (or with creating own dictionary) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Krzysztof xaru Rajda
Subject Re: [tsearch2] Problem with case sensitivity (or with creating own dictionary)
Date
List pgsql-general
Ok, so to be sure if I understand everything - first I should install a
postgresql-contrib extension. Next, there will appear a contrib/dict_int
directory with dict_int sourcecode inside, which I can modify. Then,
I'll be able to install this modified dictionary, and it would be
working properly, like ispell or snowball dictionaries. Finally, if
everything will be ok, I'll share a little tutorial at wiki :)

Am I right, or it isn't that easy?

Regards,
xaru