Re: Unwanted debug messages - Mailing list psycopg

From Wenceslao Grillo
Subject Re: Unwanted debug messages
Date
List psycopg
  Hello Joe,
thanks for your prompt reply. You are right, I changed the value of
client_min_messages in the postgresql.conf file to "error" and the
messages stopped appearing.
Do you know of any way to prevent those messages from showing in the
console even if the server sends them? It's not in every server that I
will have that level of privilege.
Thanks again:

     Wences

PS: If you don't mind, I would like to copy your reply, with due
attribution to my question at Stack Overflow, so it might also help others.