Re: Vertica targeting PostgreSQL users - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Vertica targeting PostgreSQL users
Date
Re: Vertica targeting PostgreSQL users  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
On 11/20/2017 01:23 PM, Simon Riggs wrote:

> Josh,
>
> I believe you just made up "fake news" about 2ndQuadrant.
>
> Please explain your source of this information, or retract and apologise now.

If you read the email I believe the source is clear. If the source is
incorrect or I am misunderstanding what 2Q is doing, please feel free to
clear it up.

Thanks,

JD

Advocate: @amplifypostgres || Learn: https://pgconf.org