Re: Strange behavior of "grant temp on schema" - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew G. Saushkin
Subject Re: Strange behavior of "grant temp on schema"
Date
List pgsql-general
I apologize for my carelessness. Error rollback code including all
completed "revoke". Therefore, users can create functions. If you add
another commit before "grant temp on schema public to sec_privilege;" it
will be seen that create a function is also not possible.

>   14
>   15 create database security with owner sec_owner;
>   16
>   17 \c security
>   18 \set AUTOCOMMIT off
>   19
>   20 begin transaction;
>   21
>   22 revoke all on database security from public;
>   23 revoke all on schema public from public;
>   24
>   25 grant connect on database security to sec_privilege;
>   26 grant connect on database security to sec_ordinary;
>   27
>   28 grant create on database security to sec_privilege;
>   29 grant create on schema public to sec_privilege;

insert commit here...