v 1.16.1 incorrectly displays the properties of a FDW table - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Bill MacArthur
Subject v 1.16.1 incorrectly displays the properties of a FDW table
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hello,

I am guessing that somebody has already reported this, but in case not, here goes. I am using version 1.16.1 on windows
XPagainst a Postgres version 9.2.4 server. The wrapper options for a foreign data wrappers table get really goobered up
insideof pgadmin.

I have a foreign table that is defined by \d as:

network=# \d test.grpmgt        Foreign table "test.grpmgt" Column |  Type   | Modifiers | FDW Options
--------+---------+-----------+------------- id     | integer |           | uptime | integer |           | paid   |
boolean|           |

Server: file_server
FDW Options: (format 'text', filename '/tmp/grpmgt', delimiter ',', "null" E'\\\\N')

However, the same object is reported in pgadmin as:

CREATE FOREIGN TABLE work.grpmgt   (id integer ,    upline integer ,    paid boolean )   SERVER file_server   OPTIONS
(format'text,filename=/tmp/grpmgt,', elimiter '', , '', ull '\\\\N"');

As you can well imagine, that SQL statement cannot recreate that table. It breaks down in the OPTIONS.

Pgadmin is a wonderful tool and this aberration is of minimal consequence to me, but I figure that the least I could do
tohelp make it better would be to report this.

Thank you much.
Bill MacArthur