Re: Website Redo Kick Off - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From dmp
Subject Re: Website Redo Kick Off
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Well since I'm not a Maven expert I can not address the first question
perhaps someone else, but it has generally been determined that a static
site generator is desired from past discussions.

It makes sense since the existing tool Apache Forest has worked well over
the years and apparently made updating the site not require a lot of
editing.

Perhaps you could outline a XHTML simple example that I could examine
to understand the process of updating the site with new content. I'm
willing to look at this possible solution in conjunction with my existing
review of scripting tools. If it seems simple and straight I would be
prepared to advocate with you on your position.

As an update I will be completing the review of tools this weekend and
selecting a few for trial early next week. A list of my notes on the tools
and the location I will be testing/building the new site is at the URL
below.

http://pgjdbc.ourbigsky.com/

danap.

Posted on slashdot: 7/12/2013 PostgreSQL vs Oracle. Seemed positive
                     for PostgreSQL.

http://developers.slashdot.org/story/13/07/13/0018224/ask-slashdot-is-postgres-on-par-with-oracle/