Re: column headers all in upper-case letters? - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Sammer Reinhard J.
Subject Re: column headers all in upper-case letters?
Date
Re: column headers all in upper-case letters?  (Bob Savage <bobsavage@mac.com>)
List pgsql-novice
> SELECT id AS "ID" FROM test
>
> but why??

sorry, I was not precise.

I am looking for a server or driver side configuration option
as I don't want to rewrite all my SQL statements (>3500).

I am porting an application running on MsSQL/Oracle DBs.